TBR is a collective of bicycle enthusiasts committed to removing bikes from the waste stream, and putting them back into use. Join us as we build bicycle community through hands-on education.
Contact us for more info
Open Shop is a when the workshop space is open for self-service bicycle repair.
You are invited to use TBR tools in return for donating some of your time or small amounts of money.
Open Shop operates on few key guidelines:
• wait for a work stand to become available
• return all tools promptly
• ask a volunteer for help if you are inexperienced
• share your skills with others
• youth under 18 must have a signed permission form on file with the staff